- Matex Technology
- Indore, IN
Our growing organization is looking for PHP Developers responsible for managing web development kind of work. Their primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidates will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements to the back end (database) application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
· Integration of data storage solutions (Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
Skills and Qualifications
· Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as CI, etc depending on your technology stack).
· Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
· Understanding of MVC design patterns.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance (encryption and decryption technology).
· Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Familiarity with the limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
· Creating database schema that represents and supports business processes.
· Familiarity with Mysql/Mysqli databases and their declarative query languages.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Experience-1 Years to 3 Years
Salary- Depends on Knowledge and Skills, No bar for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
- software development: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML 5: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Core PHP (Preferred)