- RPRS Kharadi Pune (EKYAA Global Technology Pvt.Ltd)
- Pune, IN
We are hiring to build a very strong technical team for Magento E commerce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Preference to women on career break.
- Magento certified preferable.
- BSc in any Specialization, BCA in computers
- Tech / B.E. in any specialization
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Overall Experience 2 years in PHP and at least 1 2 years Experience in Magento
- Experience with Ajax and J-Query is added advantage
- Should be comfortable working on Postgresql/Mysql database
- Should be comfortable working on Linux (Ubuntu) platform
- Worked with version control Git
- Must be comfortable with Magento Customization.
- Must be comfortable with creating & modifying existing Magento Extensions.
- Experience with Magento API would be great.
- Experience with Magento Enterprise & Community Edition would be great.
- Comfortable Working with Team Environment.
- Must have Experience working on Large Magento Projects.
- Magento Certification would be a plus.
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Good attitude, and team player
- Understanding of XML, JSON, HTTP, SOAP, Web Service
Job Type: Full-time
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software Development